Information we collect
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used as follows:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever. Subject to the following, your personal information is used for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition, you may receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (subject to your individual control) that enables our site systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For example the type of browser you are using, form entry information, items in your shopping basket and other similar information.
We do not disclose any information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information, if required, to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety.
This policy was last modified on 01.15.2015